CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

-phew- i passed my mother tongue o level.. but its just a c6. yar. at least its something to be proud of since i've not passed any mid year, or end of year mother tongue examination.. so its kinda a miracle how i actually passed. haha. miracle how i passed my N levels too. i was so afraid i will flunk it or something.. anyway now im still deciding whether or not im going to re-take the paper.. hrrms. oh yes, and for passing my chinese, my sister will return my phone back to its rightful owner.. ahem. thats me.. this friday. :) yayy!

i had my english oral today. for the o levels.. kinda alright.. hope i fare well in it. my friend was so funny today. talking so much rubbish. asking my about my smss days and all.. haha.

met wai in the evening.. accompanied her and xinping to the temple near my place.. hrrms.. saw how they prayed and all.. then saw all the figures? yar.. and i wore my exodus slipper rite.. and it broke. both of it.. what the hell. that pair of slipper cost me 70 bucks. its the turquoise sequinned one.. damn.

school tomorrow. -yawns- maths test.. and i've not studied yet. yet yet yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home